Summer is in full swing and lemonade is a refreshing way to help cool down on a hot summer day. Nothing can compare to a cold glass of lemony, sugary goodness. Here is how you can make it in a snap, and kick it up a notch with some fun flavors.
To read our article on how to make simple and delicious homemade lemonade click (here)
- 5 cups chopped sweet, seedless watermelon
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1can club soda
- 1 lemon cut into thin slices for garnish
- Whirl watermelon with lemon juice and sugar in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in club soda.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices
Don’t forget to Pin this amazing Watermelon Lemonade recipe to Pinterest!