Just about everyone loves to cool off with a nice cold glass of delicious lemonade on a hot sunny day. So why not make it even better by making your own homemade lemonade using this simple go-to recipe!
Over the years I’ve made my fair share of homemade lemonade. It isn’t always easy to get perfect tasting lemonade either. Too bitter, too sweet, not enough lemon… Sound familiar? If so, try out the recipe below for the best tasting lemonade.
- 1 cup 100% real lemon juice (any brand will work)
- 1 & 3/4th cups sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 4 & 1/2 cups cold water
- Step 1) In a pitcher, add the sugar and warm water together.
- Step 2) Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Step 3) Add in the lemon juice, cold water, and stir.
- Step 4) Place pitcher in the refrigerator and allow to get cold.
- Step 5) ENJOY!
You can always toss in a few slices of lemon to heighten the flavor or for looks.
I would recommend doubling or tripling each ingredient if you are making lemonade for a larger group or want plenty for a few days.