Tired of wasting a lot of time, energy, and money in your bathroom? Try some of these tips/hacks to help.
- Tired of foggy bathroom mirrors? – Try lightly rubbing a bar of soap over your bathroom mirror and then buffing out the residue with a cloth.
- Have some clothes that need the wrinkles removed? – Place them on hangers and hang up in the bathroom while you shower.
- Drain going a little slow? If you believe the culprit is razor gunk, soap, toothpaste, or something like this, reach for some indigestion tablets. Simply place down the drain, followed by a cup of distilled vinegar. Wait about 10 minutes, and follow with a nice hot pot of boiling water.
- Grapefruits aren’t just for eating! Cut one in half and sprinkle with salt. Sprinkle the bottom of your tub with salt and wet with a little water. Now scrub the tub with the cut grapefruit to help get rid of nasty grime and gunk.
- Use a dryer sheet to help clean soap scum off your shower door.
- Shower head needing cleaned? Place in a Ziplock bag with some distilled vinegar and let soak.
- Grout not looking so great? Combine hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Together they make a pretty good grout cleaner.
Do you have any bathroom tips/hacks you could share? If so, we’d love to hear them!
Want to learn some Kitchen Hacks next? Go have a look.
- Keep bath toys mold free. Regular cleanings will help, but you still need to make sure to squeeze all (or as much as you can) excess water out of the toy and allow to dry after every use. If you notice any sign of mold, toss it straight away and replace.
- Need to clean your toilet bowl but out of cleaner? Check your fridge for a can of Coca-Cola. Simply pour around the inside of your toilet bowl and use the toilet bowl brush.